July 2-3, 2018
- Revision of the Timetable of the Mobilities during the school year 2017/2018: changes to the initial outlining.
- Summary of the activities during the last year.
- Problems found and solutions.
- Achievements/ Products.
- Planning for the Dissemination of the Results.
- Distribution of final tasks.
STAND UP TO START UP (SUSU)
Transnational Project Meeting
Rota, Cádiz, Spain
2nd- 3rdJuly, 2018
- Maria Carmen Ruiz-Mateos Lobato
- Carmen Lidia Nistor
- Violeta Dobre
- Montserrat Torres Delgado
- Zofia Ruszkowska
- Gabriela Pluciak
- Agata Pawlowska Krol
- Ewa Radziszewska
- Doina Cana
- Marcela Alexandru
- Introduction of the host school. Meeting with the Headmaster.
- Analyzing the timetable of the Mobilities : due to the dropping of the Greek partner the mobility to Romania had to be changed. The mobility to Poland had a slight delay because of events at schools reasons, the mobility to Spain stayed on the initial plan. All the mobilities were a big success and very profitable for everone.The cultural visits turned out very interesting for students.
- Summary of the activities: Presentations: ”Why being socially sympathetic”, Videos promoting social inclusion, Interview to a Syrian migrant, Discussion of the point 14 of Universal Declaration of Human Rights, T´shirts designs and games to encourage social consciousness , Elaboration of E-brochures, flyers…
- Improve and add material to our Facebook , Web page and upload videos on YouTube.
- Disseminations of the Results: what has been already done: school paper, local newspaper, visit to local schools and school in other regions: Sevilla, Córdoba…Facebook, webpage of the schools, project web page, Student’s video summing up their experience, Erasmus Corner at the schools. We have in mind a wider display of the results and presentations for the parents, a Project Poster and a DVD to deliver at schools.
- Distribution of Final Tasks: Checking the e-brochure, deciding the content of the DVD, updating our web page and evaluating the latest activities.